When we go to grocery stores, we typically get food to stock our cupboards with.…
This year, Flemings La Jolla is hosting an incredible three-course Thanksgiving dinner on November 22nd, starting at 11:00am.
The epic Thanksgiving feast will include all of the traditional classics, like Mixed Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast and Sliced Beef Tenderloin, and an array of sides including buttery Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and sage and brioche bread stuffing. There will also be a special three-course Children’s Menu available for just $19, so feel free to bring your little ones!
Here’s a peek at the Thanksgiving Day Menu! Adult dining reservations are $49 per person.
- Artisan Bread Basket, with a selection of fresh bread and special pumpkin butter.
- Fleming’s Chopped Salad, OR
- Lobster Bisque
- Mixed Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast: with savory turkey and fresh cranberry, topped with orange and cinnamon sauce, OR
- Sliced Beef Tenderloin, with cabernet demi glace.
The main course will be served with:
- House-made Sage & Brioche Bread Stuffing
- Green Beans & Onions
Sides to Share
- Butter-Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Crisp with Chantilly cream and cinnamon, OR
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with pumpkin spice and a gingersnap crust.
Fireside Rye: Knob Creek Rye, fresh grapefruit juice, and house-made chardonnay honey syrup.
View the full menu, and the Children’s Menu, here!
About Flemings La Jolla
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse in La Jolla is the ultimate steakhouse destination for food and wine lovers seeking a stylish, lively, and memorable dining experience complemented by attentive and knowledgeable service. Here, you’ll find a passion for steak and wine, reflected in an exceptional menu of hand-cut steaks, an award-winning wine program, and seasonal menu selections showcasing locally-inspired chef dishes courtesy of Chef Partner Matthew Cook, who has been at the helm of the Flemings La Jolla team for several years.